Broadliner Exertis Nordics has started Nordic cooperation with upcycle it, a refurbished IT provider from Denmark, specialising in offering refurbished electronics as a greener alternative to IT-products such as computers, tablets, phones, and docks.
“We have chosen to make a consistent investment in Exertis regarding sustainability and it is an obvious choice to work with refurbished products, to be able to offer a greener alternative to IT-products”, says Carolina Fallbring, Commercial Manager System for Exertis Nordics.
upcycle it is part of the circular economy trend and offer refurbished products to the market that saves the environment from CO2 emissions and hazardous IT waste. This process reuse 90% of all the IT equipment they receive and out of the remaining 10% recycles 89.57% metals and other raw materials material from the computer.
“We wish to bring together Exertis’ impressive business skills and distributions services with upcycle it’s sustainable IT-products. To become a trusted partner for one of the world’s leading technology distributors, is not only important for our own business – it’s also important for the environment that we live in, the future of IT-production and the critical reduction in e-waste worldwide”, says Kasper Nørgaard, Head of Sales at upcycle it.
Exertis Nordics aim to contribute to more sustainable business and are looking for opportunities to have more satisfied customers with a range that is improved and expanded. The idea is to supplement the current portfolio to be able to offer the market a comprehensive range, for a more sustainable future.
“Exertis’ position as one of the leading distributors in the Nordics, with innovative approaches to business and partnerships, creates new possibilities for upcycle it in terms of growth, and to stay at the forefront of consumer trends in the recycled IT industry”, says Kasper Nørgaard, Head of Sales at upcycle it.